The quality policy of Metricon is based on the following principles:
- To provide our customers with highly reliable services.
- To satisfy our customers and partners in terms of service reliability offered by the Calibration Department.
- To implement and apply the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 17025 standard and with the Regulations and Criteria for Accreditation of the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D.).
- To place any form of support for resources and means necessary for the implementation and fulfillment of the requirements of the QMS.
- To ensure the technical competence of the Calibrated Laboratory and the necessary academic training and experience of the technical staff.
- To ensure independence and freedom of the staff from any commercial, financial or other pressures, which could affect the reliability and quality of services offered.
- To ensure the confidentiality of company staff, customer information and data security.
- To continuously improving the technical capacity of company personnel, through informing, training and working in order to ensure improvement and overall quality.
- To continuously informing staff on the importance of quality and the objectives set by the Company.
The Main Objectives set by the company to assure implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 17025 are:
1. Continuous customer satisfaction through reliability of services offered and customer communication.
2. The effectiveness and continuous improvement of the QMS ISO 17025.
3. Continuous compliance and meeting the requirements of the ISO 17025 standard.
4. The technical competence and improvement of the Calibration Laboratory.